Jumaat, September 19, 2008

Me @ today!

Salam and a very happy day to all...hee :D

Today i just finish my interview assignment in the morning and test2 in the evening. Alhamdulillah... :) Ramadhan barakah. After that i got call from IS about the cencelled dating at putrajaya with SS muahaha...but, it's ok. i think that it's actually already late to go there. then we dating at hb3 food court. feel to eat western today. so the menu for today breakfasting is seafood spagetti with 1 stick crab ball, 1 stick nugget and ice tea.

We talk about study @ masjid tomorrow then bla..bla..bla..what to bring..bla..bla..bla...
at 7.40pm. we go back to our room to perform maghrib prayer.

yaa...i feeling sooo tired...my mind and my body...if i give chance to sleep..waa it's really make me don't want to wake up! muahaha..

but...i have responsibility to fulfill. i'm not easy to give up actually...


haa...psstt...u know what...last nite i got calls from my beloved+close+love+missing fren..he told me that he will call me again after 3/4 days later hee...thank God..I LOVE YOU ALLAH.. :)

Lots of surprise and good news YOU give to me in this Ramadhan...

i know...before this i always be patient what ever happen to me...and now YOU make me smile always...


hem...last night was the last grand iftar(4th) and the menu were; nasi arab, ayam BBQ, mushrom sup, Lontong, Bubo Lambuk, banana, orange, candy and laicy&orange cordials.

tomorrow i will attend to study@mesjid...i want to bring all my notes to study...because next week is the challenging week for me! wish me good luck k guys and also girls ehee..i always pray to all my frens :)

Tiada ulasan: